A fast and aggressive style of play needs a shoe to match. Designed for the player who is looking for a comfortable shoe that can keep up with quick shuffles, cross-court sprints, agile backpedals and swift turns, Wilson Sporting Goods introduces the 2018 KAOS 2.0 Symbiofit Technology (SFT) tennis shoe.
The KAOS SFT is an evolution of the original KAOS shoe introduced in 2016. Modern features of the KAOS SFT are its super, ultra-lightweight, higher foot support, and modern silhouette that follows the natural anatomic shape of a player’s foot and ankle. The 2018 KAO SFT carries forward the racing-like aesthetic and bold, bright colors of the first generation KAOS shoe.
Here is the lowdown on this new all-court, agility-enhancing shoe:
- Weighing in at just 12.1 oz for men’s and 9.8 oz for women’s, the KAOS SFT is one of the lightest on the court today.
- The upper of the KAOS SFT has been designed like a bootie to wrap an athlete’s foot at the key points of traction and flexing to not only improve comfort but support a player’s foot during all movements.
- Pro Torque Chassis™ Light technology placed on top of the midsole for more flexibility. This, combined with state-of-the-art, compressed cushioning and softness materials at the midsole, delivers long-lasting comfort, stability, and shock absorbency. In return, a player can gain more control, greater push off and faster reaction times.
- SKINGUARD™ technology increases the shoe’s durability while holding the foot in place.
- For women, the shoe features an asymmetrical heel counter for better support.
The KAOS SFT is available in men’s sizes 7-12.5, 13 and 14, and comes in eye-catching White/Safety Yellow/Ebony or Mazarine Blue/White/Neon Red. For women, the shoe is available in vibrant Very Berry/Evening Blue/Sunny Lime in sizes 5.5-9.5, 10 and 11.
The KAOS SFT will be available at tennis specialty retailers globally and on www.wilson.com beginning January 15, 2018. The KAOS SFT retails for $139.00 (USD).