If you’re a podcast listener and a passionate tennis fan, we have generated the ultimate tennis podcast list you’ve been searching for. These are our favorite tennis podcasts (in no particular order), with each having their own angle and approach to commentary about the game we all love.
Also, if you know of a great tennis podcast that isn’t listed here, contact us and let us know and we’ll give it a listen. If we like it we’ll add it to our page!
- TennisPAL Chronicles: is a tennis podcast that feeds your passion for the game! We are tennis fans that interview tennis professionals and discuss tips, news, and reviews for your game. Our mission is to help bring the tennis community together and help grow the sport. Host Phillip Kim is the Tennis Pro at the Langham Huntington Hotel in Pasadena, CA and Director of Tennis for the City of Azusa, CA. Our global Fan Favorite reporters share their passion for their favorite players and our reviews and giveaways help you discover great new tennis resources.
- Tennis Lifestyle Podcast: is exactly what it sounds like — a podcast that discusses all things related to tennis, because tennis isn’t only a sport, it’s a lifestyle. The creator and host, Gianluca Sola is a self-proclaimed “tennis freak” from Cape Town, South Africa, and from there, he introduces us to not only tennis professionals, but anyone involved in any aspect of the game.
- Functional Tennis Podcast: is a relatively new downloadable audio show featuring weekly interviews from people in the tennis world. They have pro tennis players, coaches, parents, trainers, physio, agents, business owners and more on the show. My personal fave so far is Episode #3 with tennis player Alex Hunt… what an inspiration!
- The Tennis Podcast: is a downloadable tennis radio show featuring weekly chat, big-name guests, interviews and daily editions at the Grand Slam tournaments. With more than 6 million downloads, star guests including Andy Murray, John McEnroe, Martina Navratilova & even Jose Mourinho, and fans in more than 100 countries around the globe, The Tennis Podcast is for anyone that has the vaguest interest in the sport right through to the hardcore fan.
- No Challenges Remaining: is a podcast discussing the weekly happenings in the wacky world of professional tennis. New episodes are uploaded every week(ish). Often on Tuesdays…sometimes on other days.
- The Passing Shot: is the must-listen tennis podcast for all fans looking for a fresh slice on the world’s favorite racket sport. The latest news, gossip and results from the ATP and WTA circuit and British Tennis served in one bite-sized episode. Join super fans Joel and Kim for the refreshingly candid, insightful and entertaining look at the tennis world. Recorded once every couple of weeks.
- The Body Serve: is run by Canadian couple Jonathan and James, and offers their view on the week’s tennis happenings. If you are a Venus, Rafa, or Serena fan you will definitely find something you love about The Body Serve.
- Under Review: is a tennis podcast featuring interviews with the most interesting voices in the sport. On the show, tennis insiders share insightful stories and offer unique perspective on the game. This podcast is the brainchild of Craig Shapiro and Scott Tuft, two guys with way too much tennis in their lives and yet… not enough.
- The Tennis Addict: A tennis podcast featuring 3 guys sitting around and talking tennis. They may not have the cache of other tennis podcasts, but they do have the passion. It was always intended to be a podcast made with a visceral sense of passion, and done so by tennis fans, for tennis fans.
- RealzTenisFanz Podcast: Not for the faint of heart, this podcast gives you the fan perspective in the form of a no holds barred look into their thoughts on the sport. You’ll also get an informative, thought provoking conversation on how the sport intersects with social issues such as gender and race.
- The WTA Insider: is the official podcast of the WTA, bringing fans more in-depth WTA news and analysis, player interviews, and all things WTA. The podcast is hosted by Courtney Nguyen, Senior Writer, WTA Insider.
- Beyond The Baseline: is hosted by Sports Illustrated executive editor Jon Wertheim, who takes fans beyond the baseline and between the lines with tennis commentary and exclusive interviews with the top players and newsmakers on the ATP and WTA tours.
- ATP Tennis Radio: is the only place to listen to the best of the ATP World Tour, from live commentary to features, interviews, podcasts and daily news.